16 octobre 2011

Artist – Song title – Album title

No Warning - No time for you - Ill blood
The Rival Mob - My culture - Striving higher : a hardcore compilation
Turnstile - Heavy hand - Pressure to succeed
Give - I am love - I am love
Supertouch - Lost my way - Lost my way
Col.Lapse - Estranya evidència - Minima esperança
Blindside - Blindside
Rhythm To The Madness - Challenging the heavens (part I & II) - Striving higher : a hardcore compilation
Belgrado - Dead generation - Belgrado
The Estranged - Doubts and regret - The Subliminal man
Hell Burns Away - None to declare - Worse than the truth
Hell Burns Away - Worse than the truth - Worse than the truth
No Turning Back - Take the world - Take control
Foundation - No one writes protest songs anymore - Striving higher : a hardcore compilation
Les Thugs - I love you so - K.E.X.P. session 10-07-2008
Stokoe - The experiment has been a completet and utter failure! - The experiment has been a completet and utter failure!
Ravi - For the masses - Masses
Cheap Girls - Pure hate - Split with Lemuria
Idiot Talk - Do it - Demo tape


Podcast (enregister sous)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire