21 mars 2010

Les trois mousquetaires vous ont concocté encore une fois une émission assez éclectique, bonne écoute !

Broadcasting

Artist – Song title – Album title

Agent - Current - Awake in their world
Banner Pilot - Bender - Pass the poison
Justice - Elephant skin - Justice
Bad Brains - I against I - I against I
Black Listed - Our appartment is always empty - No one deserves to be here more than me
Black Spirals - Still sick
Circles - The lives of the other - st ep
Municipal Waste - Unleashed the bastard - Hazardous mutation
No Fun At All - Suicide Machine - The Big Knockover
Guns and Wankers - Skin deep - For dancing and listening
Hands Tied - Nothing can compare - st ep
Vitamin X - Straight edge crew - Straight edge crew ep
Uniform Choice - Straight and alert - Screaming for change
Cold World - Roaches and rats - Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Dirty Money - Intro - Demo
Human Spark - Happy days - st
I excuse - As someones like
Goldust - Noir ep
Mother of mercy.
Tragedy - The day after - Vengeance
A death in the family - Sick of this - split w/Manifiesto Jukebox
Doctor Bison - Right about you - The bloated vegas years

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire